The Doctoral Colloquium is scheduled on the first day of the conference, on May 29, 2023 (exact times will be communicated). The Doctoral Colloquium (DC) offers research students a special forum where they can present, discuss, and develop their research plans with peers and established senior researchers.
We especially welcome contributions that are related to the overall C&T conference theme – “Humanization of Digital Technologies”. However, we welcome all contributions falling within the scope of the C&T conference.
- Submission deadline: 05.04.2023
- Notification of acceptance: 19.04.2023
Submitting a doctoral colloquium proposal
- Doctoral colloquium applications must be no longer than five pages, excluding all additional material such as references, appendices, and figures.
Each proposal should include the following:
- introduction setting up your research area and specific research question(s)/goals(s) (including key related work),
- overall research approach, methodology, and expected contributions,
- work in progress (including findings to date and next steps),
- questions and issues for discussion, and what you hope to gain from attending the DC,
- short bio.